Akaer has a strong work tradition developing components for a variety range of industries as main frames, suspensions, powertrain components and engine components, etc. Our professionals have a large experience in technology development and services of design, optimization, and documentation for different companies and standards.
- Linear and non-linear analysis including: tensile, compression, buckling and post-buckling, crippling, riveting, etc;
- Modal analysis, time history and spectrum and random response analysis, non-linear transient response;
- Durability and endurance, welding and spot welding fatigue analysis;
- Flow analysis, reaction kinetics, heat transfer;
- Thermodynamics – automotive air-conditioning system, heat exchange tubing, pressure vessel thermal loads, vehicular inlet and exhaust collectors and ducts;
- Simulação de processos de combustão; Otimização de câmaras de combustão; Reações químicas de fluidos; Modelos de turbulência; Fluidos aplicados a transmissão de calor; Fluidos de múltiplas fases; Spray; Cavitação; Análise acústica
- Coupons, components and in situ test specification, instrumentation, execution, accomplishment, analysis and documentation including material allowable campaign (static and fatigue), components fatigue characterization, and in situ operational test for strain, loading and vibration data acquisition.
- Engineering, specification, test proposal, management, instrumentation, data acquisition, data treatment, test result analysis (including FEM validation), and test result report for static, residual strength, damage and fatigue tests;
Thermal analysis – Multi physic
- Analysis of thermal systems by FEM. Thermal loads calculation for steady state and transient conditions. Simulation of heat exchange by conduction, radiation, enclosure radiation and convection. Thermal loads post processing using structural mechanical analysis.
Dynamic Systems Impact Analysis
- Impact simulation using a combination of CAE solutions. Parametric analysis for structural optimization.
Additive manufacturing simulation and topologic optimization
- Topologic optimization and additive manufacture process simulation using MSC.SIMUFAC and MSC.NASTRAN
Damage Tolerance Analysis
- Durability, residual strength based on net section, residual strength based on fracture mechanics, crack growth analysis, inspections type and repeat intervals definition, acoustic fatigue;
Repair and Allowable Damage Analysis
- Repair and allowable damage sizing, static substantiation, fatigue and damage tolerance substantiation;
- Discrete Events and Minor Crash Analysis – bird strike, rotor burst, windmilling, tire burst, wheel rim release, ditching, etc;