Structure, mechanics & systems design services
The most important project office in South America, with an extensive portfolio of services provided to the main national and international. Akaer has developed over the years a strong culture of integrated product development processes.
- Complex structures, systems and mechanisms, requirements analysis and integration with all development areas.
2D e MBD Model Based Definition Detailed Design
- Detailed design for manufacturing (primary parts and assemblies) and product assembly (parts list, technical specifications and assembly scripts)
FTA ‐ Free Tool Annotation
- Integration of manufacturing and other types of information into the CATIA V5 solid models.
- Geometrical and Dimensional Tolerance analysis to define the accuracy and precision levels of specific design elements.
Mechanisms Design and Clash Analysis
- Kinetics and clash analysis to assure system performance on complex mechanisms development.
Systems Installation Design
- Considering zonal analysis, segregation,separation and other requirements.
Design Weight and Balance Management
- Optimization of complex structures and systems. Monitoring and control of weight and balance in development phases.
Virtual Reality Assisted Design
- Integrated development support tool, anticipating analysis and reducing the development cycle.
- Development and manufacture of tooling for assembly lines, including automation.
STRONG PERFORMANCE IN VARIOUS INDUSTRY SECTORS
Services provided to major OEMs such as Airbus, Boeing, Embraer, Pratt & Whitney, Caio, Alcoa, Faccini, Mercedes, VW, Cummins, International MWM, Maxxion, Sachs, Bosch among others and the Air Force, Navy and Army of Brazil.